GME TX3100 Super Compact UHF CB RADIO
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- CTCSS and DCS
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Selectable duplex channels
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- External speaker socket
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display 'flipped over' using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Three year warranty
- Adjustable squelch
- Australian design and manufacture
- Programmable scan function
RFI CD63-71-75 UHF Antenna
Gain 6dB over a ¼ wave.
Power (Watts) 20
Tuned Bandwidth Entire specified band @ Tuning - Supplied pre-tuned
Whip Material 17-7PH Stainless steel
Whip Length mm 800 (whip and coil only)
Mounting 16mm stud mount