Operates over our global I-4 satellite network, ensuring reliable call stability and seamless roaming worldwide.
IsatPhone 2 coverage is worldwide, apart from the Poles. Calls are made via a single, global network so there are no roaming charges.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions, IsatPhone 2 operates at -20°c to +55°c, has humidity tolerance up to 95 per cent, and is dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04).
Location services, including tracking and an assistance button, keep people updated with your GPS co-ordinates when it matters. Receive notification of inbound calls, even with the antenna stowed.
Long battery life
Network registration in under 45 seconds, plus unrivalled battery life – with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
Easy to use
Easy-to-use interface, with large high-visibility, scratch-resistant transflective display that’s readable even in bright sunlight.
- eCompass for enhanced pointing
- Minute minder
- Microphone muting
- Contact synchronisation with MS Outlook 2007 (PC)
- OS compatibility: Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Fast network registration in under 45 seconds
- 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours standby
- Easy to use in multiple languages
- Operates over Inmarsat’s I-4 global geostationary satellites, ensuring call stability and reliable network connection
- High voice quality
- Operates at -20°C to +55°C
- Dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04)
- Humidity tolerance from 0 to 95 percent
- High-visibility, scratch-resistant transflective display readable in bright sunlight
- Mains charger – 4 adaptors
- Car charger – 10-30 volts
- Micro USB cable
- Wired hands-free headset
- Quick start guide (8 languages)
- Support USB memory drive
- Lanyard strap